Monday, August 25, 2008

Tommy


I have some peace from the kids, so I wanted to tell you about Tommy. Tommy is my oldest child. He is the best big brother any kid could ask for, and one of the best sons. Tommy has a hug desire to do what is right and to please Heavenly Father. The other night he came into my room to tell me he found his testimony. I did not realize that he was looking, he knows what one is, and the basics, but he found more. Tom (his dad) went in his room late that night and talked to him about his testimony. It was a good experience as a parent and I was so proud of him for wanting to know the truth, and seeking out good. I would put a picture up but I packed then all.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is SO wonderful! I love it...Tommy is so wonderful, I love him so much. Give him a big hug from me, will you??

Kayla said...

Tommy is such a sweet heart. I love that he is always the first to find me and give me a big hug when we arrive or you arrive at Mom and Dad's. I'll miss that :(

Music