Saturday, August 23, 2008

I wrote a talk, and another, and another.

Well it’s late and I had to prepare for tomorrow. I was asked to talk on knowing I am a daughter of God. I know what I wanted to say and wrote my talk and then another point entered my thoughts and I wrote a different talk and just as I was finishing and reading over the General Conference talk on pg 98 I had yet another point of view and wrote, another talk. All of them go in line with the subject and I am not sure which one I will use. I think it was for me to get back on the right track and understand the strength that is there to overcome trails in every day life. It’s amazing what we can do with a good attitude.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ha, that is awesome that you wrote three different talks! Which one did you go with?

Kayla said...

Awesome! You could keep a file and use the other ones later. no one would ever know. LOL :)
How did it go?
I'll miss you when you move :( We haven't told the boys yet, I know they'll be sad :(

Music