Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving in 13 days!!


Tom is coming home in ten days. We will be loading up that weak to move. I am getting closer every day to having every thing in boxes. I have the kid’s rooms today, cloths and toys to go through and pack. Tomorrow will be the garage. I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to have good friends. So many of them have been there for me with bring a pizza over, or bring me box, or just being there if I need you, I am so blessed. I cry almost every day when I think of the friends and family we will be leavening. I hope every one can be as luck to have wonderful people in their lives. Monique’s birthday is on September 13 Tom is going to surprise her for her birthday. The kids think that he is coming home on the 15, they will be so exited they have missed their dad.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is SOOO sweet of Tom to come home to surprise Monique! That's awesome. SO I take it things are going really well for him out in Missouri, then huh? You had better take my phone number with you and call me so we can chat and catch up! :)

Lonni said...

We are so sad you are gone. We will miss you all so much! Is it beautiful there? Hope you all are doing good. Cute Blog!

Music